Responsible Person / RP - Freelance / Remote, UK
- Experience Level
RESPONSIBLE PERSON – FREELANCE
Our client is a midsize CRO with a great industry reputation! They are supporting a range of diverse small and midsize pharma / biotech clients and are now seeking a freelance Responsible Person to take on a 6month contract homebased in the UK!
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Brexit activities and ensuring authorizations are achieved. They will also help with exploitation licenses in the UK and will help to transfer activities from EU to UK.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance distribution and Good Distribution Practices
- Previous experience in the capacity of a Responsible Person
- Preferably experience of Brexit activities
- Minimum 2 years in international pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry with increased level of responsibility
- Experience (international preferred) in working with a complex supply chain
- Previous experience in Shipping Validation an advantage
- Sound awareness and understanding of pharmaceutical business, especially with regards to quality and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated success records in auditing and improvement processes
- Ability to operate efficiently in a complex matrix organization and international environment
- Strong mature leadership and interpersonal influencing skills
- Ability to represent the company and to negotiate at different levels contacts both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with well-structured communication and presentation ability to various audience levels
Freelance, 6months / 1.0FTE
Attractive pay rate
Homebased in UK, with travel to the South of the UK
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please contact Sam Chapple on +44 (0) 203 868 8607 or e-mail on email@example.com
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Responsible Person / RP - Freelance / Remote, UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly