Freelance Clinical Project Manager (sponsor dedicated)
- Experience Level
FREELANCE CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER (SPONSOR-DEDICATED)
- Leads, plans, organizes and oversees all activities related to the execution of complex and/or international clinical trials and/or programs.
- Provides customer-focused leadership from inception to execution through completion to achieve on-time, on-budget project results with high quality.
- Tracks development of and collaborates with the project team on all internal and external project materials, processes, manuals, plans, committees, study systems and all sponsor required regulatory submissions.
- Develops project plans for all phases of the project lifecycle, including quality, risk management and proactive contingency plans, ensuring that issue escalation and resolution is clear
- Provides study progress reports and escalates any risks to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in French and English (ESSENTIAL)
- 6+ years of clinical research experience
- Must have 3+ years of oncology clinical trial experience
- Must have experience with budgets, finances
- Must have project management experience
- Experience with EU sites
Freelance, 6months / 1.0FTE
Attractive pay rate
Homebased in France
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please contact Sam Chapple on +44 (0) 203 868 8607 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Freelance Clinical Project Manager (sponsor dedicated)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly