Clinical Imaging Leader - Biotech
- Experience Level
CLINICAL IMAGING LEADER
The Clinical Imaging Leader role is a member of the Clinical Imaging team which ensures the best imaging biomarker strategy. The role will provide leadership and advice on all imaging aspects including strategy, development plans, protocols and feasibility studies and will collaborate with other members of the Clinical Imaging team to develop a strategic portfolio of imaging biomarkers.
The role will require development, application, and a deep understanding and appreciation of the scientific, technical, regulatory, intellectual property and preferably commercial considerations for successful biomarker implementation in drug development programs. Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills are important to success and the postholder will be expected to communicate clearly throughout the organization.
- The Clinical Imaging Lead will be responsible for successful imaging biomarker strategies for specific projects and to deliver imaging clinical study components of Clinical Development Plans. This will include protocol development, implementation, conduct and reporting in close conjunction with other experts in the team.
- They will maintain a profile as a subject matter expert and also present data in scientific form at conferences or in manuscripts, according to company policy.
- The role will require leadership, development and maintenance of a network of external expertise in molecular imaging, also leveraging Early Solutions academic strategic alliances.
- The postholder will work with internal and external therapeutic area experts to establish pre-clinical and experimental medicine methodology studies to advance next generation imaging biomarkers.
- Collaborate with all ES colleagues to ensure appropriate imaging biomarker strategies and delivery.
- Educated to PhD (or equivalent).
- Considerable experience in one or more clinical imaging modalities (PET / MR). Potentially experience in pharmaceutical clinical trials and or in pharmaceutical development.
- Experience in clinical imaging study design and interpretation.
- Research experience in a subject area as imaging or pharmacology, related to immunology or neuroscience and related disciplines as demonstrated for example by a PhD or by a record of high impact publications.
- Strong data-driven scientific thinking, as demonstrated by the ability to understand and assess the clinical relevance of research findings, and design learn-phase clinical trials.
- Experience of drug development, particularly in translational medicine and early stage development.
- Knowledge of the regulatory, safety and clinical aspects of imaging in pharmaceutical development.
- Several years’ experience in EITHER relevant biopharma industry roles, biotech OR relevant clinical research organization or academic roles.
Attractive salary plus benefits
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please contact Sam Chapple on +44 (0) 203 868 8607 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Clinical Imaging Leader - Biotech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly