Senior Scientist (Antibody Engineering)
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Scientist to join the bispecific antibody engineering team at a world-wide biopharma organisation. This position will focus on providing protein purification expertise and antibody knowledge, to support the development of new antibody based therapeutic projects.
- Accountable to confirm the suitability of new antibody and protein therapeutics for production.
- Assisting the development of new antibody based therapeutic formats from ideation through to implementation.
- Producing and analysing antibody and antibody like molecules.
- Providing process manufacturing insight into the design of new antibody and protein therapeutics with process manufacturing insights.
- PhD/MSc (or equivalent) with demonstrable experience in protein production.
- Knowledge of manufacturing downstream processing.
- Good understanding of protein and antibody structure, production and engineering.
- Practical experience in protein purification, analysis or engineering.
- You will be a flexible, team player with a drive to learn and deliver.
- Requires good communication and presentation skills; and thrive in an exciting research environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Scientist (Antibody Engineering)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly