Medical Data Reviewer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The PRA, we know that our people are our greatest strength, so we work hard to hire the very best.
If you join our team, you can expected to be challenged, rewarded and nurtured.
We have a dynamic and loyal workforce, a culture that values individuality and innovation and an ongoing commitment to employee growth and development. The result? A dynamic and loyal workforce who take pride in the their work on clinical development which changes lives.
Our global Medical Affairs department is well-established yet ever-evolving. As such, we are seeking to hire a Medical Data Reviewer to be based in our Sofia office in Bulgaria or in Mannheim office in Germany.
The Medical Data Reviewer role is ideal for someone who wishes to use their knowledge of medical terminology in a fast-paced, international and collaborative environment.
Working across different clinical trials, the Medical Data Reviewer collaborates closely with the PRA Medical Director and various members of the Data Management team, with the overall aim of reviewing medical data for consistency and plausibility to ensure that the data is comprehensive from a medical point of view.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Working with the Medical Directors to create the Medical Data Review Plan and Medical Review Checklist, ensuring compliance with various policies
- Collaborate with Data Management colleagues to develop and review Standard and Customised Objects
- Using your medical knowledge to respond to medical queries, consulting with a Medical Director as appropriate
- Reviewing and responding to quality control findings
- Reviewing project DCF tracking, managing and responding to queries
- Reviewing eCRFs and associated guidelines
- Manipulating data into different format for review by other colleagues, in particular the Medical Directors
Working to deadlines and in a truly global environment, this role represents the ideal opportunity to use your medical knowledge in a different way. The working environment in this department is highly collaborative and would suit an individual seeking stability and longevity.
Process-driven, collaborative and detail-focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A strong knowledge of medical terminology, ideally from a nursing background although other backgrounds will be considered
- Previous experience of working in a medical environment or drug development industry
- The ability to act on your own initiative and collaborate well with others
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel, and the ability to adapt to using different systems and databases
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Medical Data Reviewer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly