- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development. They come to shape it.
PRA is one of the world’s leading CROs and we pride ourselves on the quality of our work with leading Pharmaceutical companies, the people culture and engagement of our staff as well as ensuring that we leverage the latest technologies to underpin all of our functions globally! At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do.
The Early Development Services (EDS) division of PRA is a global leader in providing early-phase clinical research and bioanalytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. With a reputation built on excellence, quality and professionalism, we work with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, performing clinical research and bioanalytical trials on many of the most advanced experimental drugs and biologics in development today. Employees of EDS are enthusiastic and dedicated and work in a dynamic informal organization.
Patient Pharmacology Services is a group within EDS focusing on early-phase clinical trials in patient populations. With management offices in Germany, and clinical operations in several cities across Central Europe, we now have an opening for a
Clinical/Statistical Programmer in our Berlin office
What will you be doing as Clinical Programmer?
- You will be responsible for accessing and assembling clinical data from a variety of sources, converting the data to tabulation datasets and creating derived datasets following industry and client specifications.
- You will be generating tables, figures and listings to support analysis. You are familiar with CDISC data standards (SDTM and ADaM), creating annotated case report forms and documenting datasets including define.xml files.
- You will have familiarity with the study protocol and the statistical analysis plans of assigned projects to ensure study tasks are completed in accordance with clinical trial documentation.
Delivery focused and an innovative leader.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
What do you bring as Clinical Programmer?
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor or Master degree) in a quantitative or scientific field, e.g. Mathematics, Medical Documentation, Bio (Medical) Sciences with a proven preference for analytical thinking and programming
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Experience with Clinical Programming and preferably understanding of the SAS language
- Knowledge of CDISC-standards
- Attention to detail
- Preferably experience in statistical evaluations of clinical data
You will be frequently collaborating within multi-cultural global teams, so will need to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, exhibit pro-active teamwork alongside a positive attitude, and maintain up-to-date industry awareness and understanding of regulation/standards.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Statistical Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Information Technology £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany