Clinical Contracts Analyst - Spain
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We don’t tell our employees what they should care about. They tell us.
At PRA, Philanthropy, charitable giving and social responsibility are more than buzz words for us – they’re ideas we hold up as ideals. Our passion and commitment to improving lives extend far beyond our work and we believe that it is our obligation to empower our employees to find meaningful ways to respond to the needs of others around the world.
As a Clinical Contracts and Budget Analyst based in SPAIN (any location), you will be dedicated to a one of our global Biotechnology clients who have an emerging presence in Europe and who are committed to improving lives of patients though innovative and transformative therapies.
The Clinical Contracts and Budget Analyst will be an integral member of the Clinical Development Operations (CDO) department, assisting with contracts activities, developing clinical site budgets and conducting business operations as detailed below.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Serve as legal liaison for clinical contract requests and act as conduit between CDO and the Legal group
- Process all clinical contract requests and help facilitate early execution through the Contract Management System
- Perform consistent quality audits of work output and document knowledge base as needed
- Maintain accurate contract metrics on an ongoing basis.
- On-going interface with sites and vendors regarding contractual issues during the lifetime of the contract
- Work closely with study teams to develop a budget template tailored for each study
- Negotiate and manage consistent site budgets that will assist in early site activation
- Respond to queries related to contracts and budgets
- Manage the contract escalation process to appropriate individuals, as needed
- Establish good customer relations with sites starting with the primary point of contact for budgets and contracts
You have an adaptable working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organization.
To enable success in this position you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Business or equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a CRO/Pharmaceutical organization with specific experience building and managing trial budgets and negotiating clinical trial agreements with sites.
- Exemplary communication skills including a fluency in English and Spanish
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Detail orientated.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com