- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Location: Spain, home-based
Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop lifesaving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too. Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a Project Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global Pharmaceutical clients. As one of the world’s leading and most trusted healthcare companies they place their core values and commitment to scientific innovation are at the heart of everything they do.
As a Project Associate you will develop and maintain project management documents and tracking tools essential to all aspects of managing clinical studies.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with the Project Manager and core study team to ensure that project deliverables are
completed in accordance with contract and client expectations
• Facilitating project team and client meetings/teleconferences, e.g. scheduling, booking resources
and preparing meeting materials, agendas and meeting minutes
• Facilitating internal and external system access for study participants
• Developing and maintaining project tracking tools and generating project status reports
• Generating and maintaining project specific documents, e.g. project specific training plan,
organisational charts, contact lists, newsletters
• Managing site supplies/printed study materials and coordinating timely distribution to sites
• Coordinating project specific training setup and assignment of this to team members through
• Facilitating project team compliance, e.g. project specific training, CTMS and TMF compliance
• Assisting with TMF maintenance and ongoing Quality Control
Driven, organised and approachable.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through
constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
• Administrative experience or a graduate level education.
• Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel and the ability to take and type up accurate minutes.
• You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to multi task and work effectively under
• Fluency in English is required.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The
benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Project Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly