Clinical Trial Manager - Europe
7 days left
- Experience Level
One thing we all have in common is the drive to produce great results for our clients and to advance treatment options available to patients worldwide. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate, to achieve these results. Enter: the Strategic Solutions Division.
Leveraging the advantages of working for a top-5 CRO, whilst simultaneously working fully-dedicated to a leading pharma company, will guarantee that the results you help accomplish in drug development are matched by your own career achievements.
We´re looking for a Senior Clinical Trial Manager based in Europe.
As a Senior Clinical Trial Manager you will be dedicated to one of our global clients, a global multi-product biotechnology company that develops and commercializes innovative antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer.
The Clinical Trial Manager will be responsible for the execution of clinical trial site monitoring functions of a clinical trial, management of staff (direct or indirect) within the Clinical Trial Management Team, and development of standards and practices within the clinical trial management group.
- Acting as Protocol Lead on one or more clinical trials and serving as the main point of contact for clinical site management and clinical trial site monitoring functions
- Participating as a member on assigned cross functional study team
- Assisting with the design and review of study documents.
- Leading identification, evaluation and selection of clinical trial investigators/sites
- Managing clinical trial site monitoring team metrics to ensure performance maximizes efficiency, quality, ICH/GCP adherence, and meet clinical trial and corporate goals.
- Providing support to Field Clinical Research Associates (CRAs).
- Coordinating and managing vendor processes for the clinical trial site monitoring function of clinical trials including central laboratories and Clinical Research Organizations (CRO).
- Ensuring completeness of Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) and Trial Master File (TMF) for assigned studies.
- Performing performance evaluations and ensuring staff training is adequate and documentation of training is up to date.
- Assuming responsibility for development and maintenance of department SOPs or processes and ensuring assigned team adheres to them.
As a Clinical Trial Manager, you will have the opportunity to experience the full lifecycle of a project and genuinely contribute to drug development and improving patients’ lives.
Passionate and responsible.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and ability to lead
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A quality-focused mindset
- 6 + years of experience in a similar role at a CRO or pharma company
- Strong experience working in oncology clinical trials from phase I to III
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree or equivalent / PhD or MD
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Clinical Trial Manager - Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly