Sr Project Mgr
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Vivacity Health, an IQVIA company and we are full-service health and medical communications agency, where we combine science, creativity and decades of experience to bring fresh thinking to our work. Our clients love how we just ‘get them’ and we’ve earned multiple industry awards for the fabulous programs we’ve delivered on their behalf.
About the position:
We currently are looking for a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to be part of our team on a fixed term 12-month contract with a very strong possibility of this position becoming a permanent in the very near future. The Project Manager is responsible for working with our team and clients to provide deliver successful projects and client solutions.
As a Sr/Project Manager you take pride in your work, with excellent attention to detail, a proactive mindset, excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across a broad range of channels, platforms and clients simultaneously. Other required key skills will include:
- At least 2-5 years agency experience and as a Project Manager/Account Manager working across all functions and serving as the primary client contact
- Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals experience is essential
- Experience in prescription health communication across medical education, sales promotion/branding and programs (patient support, PFP…)
- Experienced in account management
- A passion for healthcare communications, for dreaming up creative solutions and then making them a reality
- Being a team player, always willing to share knowledge, help a teammate, and go that extra mile
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.