Senior Software QA Engineer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in our Auckland office on a full-time basis. This position will suit an autonomous tester who brings their own perspective, while collaborating well within the test and development teams. You will be an advocate for client value, prioritizes testing by risk, continuously improving testing resources and developing your own skills.
- Analyzes business and functional requirements for completeness; derives valid test cases.
- Develops and maintains automated tests to detect regressions
- Defines test plans to document overall testing strategy for a feature.
- Executes test scripts; Problem analysis and trouble-shooting to identify and clearly communicate root cause
- Tracks defects, surmises and communicates impact on clients
- Prioritizes work based on value proposition/risk mitigation; Manages own time effectively
- Understands and advocates for customer needs
- Responds to changing requirements and/or priorities; Contributes to continuous improvement; Has an agile mindset and participates in agile processes
- Effectively presents information in both written and verbal form to management, customers (internal only), or other technical personnel.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of prior relevant experience, including Software engineering and/or test automation
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in quality assurance and testing
- Requirements analysis, test planning, test execution and defect management
- Trouble-shooting, defect analysis, communication (English)
- Requires intermediate level knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area,
- OO language (C#)
- SQL proficiency, Database concepts
- Test case generation, Source control (Git)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities
- Proven ability to collaborate with and drive cross-functional and interdepartmental teams
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.