Senior Director, Marketing
- Experience Level
We drive credible science to realise incredible results, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s business development team works directly with prospective and current partners to provide strategic solutions enabling them to deliver life-changing gene therapy products to patients
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Director, Marketing to join the team. The purpose of this role is to create common purpose and trust equity with future customers. Define market segmentation strategy, positioning, and pricing of services via commissioning of market and competitor research.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Develop and ensure implementation and delivery of an annual OXB Marketing Plan to support the 5 year growth plan for the CDMO, consistent with the overall OXB corporate strategy.
- Marketing plan to be structured to cover 4 Ps: Product, Place, Price, Promotion.
- Monitor implementation of Marketing Plan to budget.
- Coordinate generation of OXB marketing material, from white papers, blogs, webinar material, digital content, marketing materials for BDEV team and web-site updates.
- May manage direct reports in the future, as marketing function becomes established.
- Coordinate all commercial conference attendance and sponsorship within framework and goals of Marketing Plan.
- Support growing, global BD team with all marketing activities, and ensure timely delivery of all marketing activities according to the plan.
- Implement and maintain metrics to measure effectiveness and return on investment of marketing campaigns
- Working with BD colleagues and CPAM, implement and develop strategies to ensure and maintain customer loyalty and to assess and evaluate customer response to OXB.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Professional qualification (Batchelor’s or Masters) in Marketing, with a preference for B2B expertise
- A strong track record of successfully planning and implementing B2B marketing activities, preferably within the Pharmaceutical Services industry, especially cell & gene therapy
- Designing and commissioning of market/competitor research to support development of Marketing Plan
- Ability to formulate Digital Marketing strategy within overall Marketing Plan
- Implementation of metrics to track effectiveness of marketing/advertising/conference attendance
- Ability to develop broad-based marketing activities to support a very relationship-driven B2B sales process.
- Able to use creative ways to understand what works in the cell & gene services sector and how to identify not only USPs but emotional selling points (ESPs) for the key decision makers across disparate functions within Pharma/Biotech, with consideration of competing interests in pharma, from R&D, procurement, finance and regulatory.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives
No agencies please