- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Home based UK
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to work for an ambitious emerging CRO. The role is for a Lead CRA with a real opportunity to progress.
This crucial role will require your involvement in initiating the clinical studies set to run across UK and Europe. You will be monitoring on a number of studies in UK with wider travel expected across Europe. To be considered for this position we are looking for someone with significant senior experience which should include management / coordination of the activities, overseeing site visit reports and managing sites.
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• Previous clinical trial monitoring experience gained within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company 4 + years
• Phase I experience is essential
• Experience in 2 plus of the following TA’s: Oncology, Gene Therapy, Vaccines
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven experience of building relationships with site staff
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and join an innovative, ambitious company where your hard work and commitment will be rewarded. You can expect and competitive salary and benefits package.
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be. Grace.firstname.lastname@example.org 01293584300
Apply for Lead CRA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly