- Experience Level
- Entry level
At AstraZeneca, we are guided in our work by a strong set of values, and we're resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. By truly following the science, we pioneer new methods, new thinking and bring unexpected teams together. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we're on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that transform lives. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. If you're swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
Site Management Services (SMS) performs high level administrative support and administrative duties across Warsaw Site.
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, proven by the ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organization and also externally
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated abilities to take the initiative to respond to constantly evolving priorities
- Demonstrates a can-do approach and ability to learn new skills
- Administrative experience is an advantage
- Experience with basic IT systems (MS Office, SAP)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Next Steps - Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience - it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.