Associate Medical Writer - Great Career Development
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
My client are a global medical communications agency, they develop scientific content to spark debate and stimulate dialogue with their global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Their international team create innovative medical education and communications programs, offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning. They are now seeking a talented individual who share the same passion for fueling great conversations in health.
As an Associate Medical Publication Manager you are responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature
Essential requirements are:
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You will have the opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients within an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
Apply for Associate Medical Writer - Great Career Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly