Project Coordinator - Warsaw, Poland
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you dream about working for an employer who wants you to reach your full potential?
Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of others?
Is you aspiration to become a Clinical Project Manager working on global clinical studies?
Covance, the drug development business of LabCorp® has supported the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today.
In 2019, we established our first Project Management Academy in Warsaw as our centre of excellence to identify early talent in becoming our future Covance Project Managers.
This has been so successful we are now launching our third cohort where up to 20 aspiring project managers will join our Project Management Academy.
- Perhaps you have completed a life science degree and you are taking the first steps on your career path.
- Perhaps you have been working within clinical research and realise that your true passion lies in project management
- Perhaps you are a CRA looking to change direction
Whatever your experience, this could be the start of a whole new journey.
University/college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology), in lieu of college degree candidate may have 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of the clinical trial process preferred
- Computer competency with various programs (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access and Power Point)
- Ability to develop accurate study related documents with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Some previous relevant industry experience
- Additional experience may be submitted for education requirements
Why Grow Your Career with Covance?
Covance, the drug development business of LabCorp, is recognized as a leader in drug development because of our exceptional people. At Covance, we embrace and celebrate the different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our nearly 65,000 enterprise team members across the globe. Our team is driven by an energizing purpose to improve health and improve lives. Here, you can play a role in bringing new scientific discoveries to life and make a difference in the lives of millions. And, with our comprehensive service portfolio, you’ll have the opportunity to explore diverse projects and unique career paths across the drug development spectrum. Join us and discover your extraordinary potential.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Warsaw
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Warsaw
- Project Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Warsaw
- Clinical Project Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Warsaw