Senior Systematic Review Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are working closely to support the higher of a highly experienced Systematic Reviewer within Health Economics and Outcomes Research. With global offices across 7 countries, this position is based in the heart of London, UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical consultancies with the aim to make a difference to the Life Sciences industry.
Typical duties will include:
- Conducting systematic and pragmatic literature reviews of: Clinical trial data, impact of disease on patient health and quality of life, epidemiology, economic impact of disease.
- Acting as the lead reviewer on project teams and collaboratively working with colleagues and subject matter experts to deliver content.
- Production of review related proposals in response to client requests.
- Project management, including frequent client communication to align on expectations and receive feedback.
- Supporting our statisticians in undertaking indirect treatment comparisons to HTA standards.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- PhD in Life Sciences or MSc in health economics.
- 3+ years’ experience in medical writing, medical communications, or market access value communications.
- Experience of proof-reading editing, and formatting documents.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development, clinical trials, and global payer environment.
- Experience of managing projects, including budgets and resource requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaboration among multidisciplinary teams by applying communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
In addition to all this our client offers all employees a range of benefits including, private healthcare, dental insurance, pension scheme, 4pm finish on Fridays and individual support for a more balanced and enjoyable life.
Do not hesitate to contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Senior Systematic Review Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Analyst £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- HEOR £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Health Economics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)