Systematic Review Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious professional Systematic Review Analyst looking to join a team of professionals within the Health Economics and Outcomes Research Industry? You’ll be working in a supportive, stress-free environment and have an excellent work-life balance.
With this opportunity you will also be provided with a in depth, dedicated training program to ensure you are developing throughout your career.
Albion Rye Associates are seeking a highly experienced, ambitious professional Systematic Review Analyst to join a growing boutique consultancy specialising in Health Economics Medcomms and Systematic Review, based in London / Oxfordshire.
Our client takes pride in their interesting work and considered to be the best in the Technical Health Economics Industry. They constantly growing and looking to expanding, there are currently two offices based in London and Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.
If you are a professional Systematic Review Analyst, looking for personal growth and career progression this is the role for you!
Duties will include:
- Conducting systematic literature review projects, including:
- Running of searches
- Review of title, abstract and full papers
- Data extraction
- Quality assessment
- Regular internal communication with project leads and external liaison with clients.
- Contributing to the development of SLR proposals.
- Contributing to brand awareness e.g., webinars, blogs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the Life Sciences.
- At least one year’s SLR experience, including clinical and economic SLR’s.
- Hands on experience of network meta-analysis feasibilities is an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
In addition to all this, our client offers all employees a generous benefits package including health insurance, bonus schemes, 3 additional days off for the festive period and a day off for your birthday.
Take charge of your career and apply now!
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Analyst £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- HEOR £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Health Economics £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)