Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are seeking a highly experienced Director within the Health Economics and Outcomes Research industry to join a leading pharmaceutical consultancy based in the United Kingdom.
Your new company:
A global leading pharmaceutical consultancy with offices over 7 different countries and are known for their supportive, social, and fun working culture. You will be working in a newly built modern office based in Greater London, United Kingdom.
- Take a strategic and technical leadership role on economic modelling and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Lead the development of technical reports, user guides and summary slide decks; providing interpretation and methodological detail or economic models; and providing training to local affiliates on their use.
- Communicate robust and compelling HEOR results in publications, abstracts, at conference.
- Prepare HEOR scientific data for affiliate, regulatory authorities, payers and HTA agencies.
- Lead the development and implementation of the strategy for the product lifecycle.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Scientific Degree in Health Economics, Patient Reported Outcomes, Public Health, or a related area.
- 6+ years Health Economics experience.
- Broad therapeutic experience.
- Real-world Evidence and Epidemiology experience.
- Strong understanding of HTA and payer processes at a global level.
- Life Science Consultancy and Pharmaceutical company experience.
- Experience developing cost-effectiveness and/or budget impact models for global use.
- Proven ability to manage projects within timelines, budget, and scope.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
In addition to a fantastic salary our client also offers a range of benefits including, flexible and remote working available, pension scheme, interest-free travel card scheme, private medical cover and bonus schemes.
Please contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly