Development & Project Manager Dental Implants (m/f/x)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Place of work: Stuttgart region, Southern Germany
Type of contract: Permanent
Our client, a global acting family office, has developed into one of the leading manufacturers in the field of orthodontics as well as dental implants and dental technology in its 130-year history. The products are developed at the company's headquarters in southern Germany and sold in over 130 countries worldwide. Over the past decades, the company has built up a very good reputation on the market, which stands for the highest quality, technical innovations and German engineering skills.
Due to the positive business development, we are looking for a competent, motivated and responsible Development & Project Manager Dental Implants (m/f/x) on behalf of our client as soon as possible. You can expect a responsible task with which you will make a significant contribution to the company's success. An attractive salary package as well as various additional benefits and further training opportunities round off the offer.
- You are jointly responsible for the strategic orientation of the dental implantology division and lead a dynamic, interdisciplinary project team.
- The focus of your daily work is on the conception as well as the new and further development of the implantology product range.
- You will supervise your projects in each case from the planning phase to the management and coordination of the individual topics to compliance with deadlines and costs and successful completion.
- You ensure a smooth flow of information between the other divisions, the users and within the team and also guarantee transparent monitoring and controlling of the projects.
- As a contact person for customers and opinion leaders, you act in a supportive capacity for the marketing and sales department and at the same time take over the monitoring of competitors.
- In the event of complex problems during the course of the project, you identify weaknesses and point out solution options. Furthermore, you escalate serious grievances in the course of the project and thus ensure compliance with the specifications.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with internal and external standards and regulations and will play a key role in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of dental or medical technology or a comparable technical or scientific focus and have also already gained experience in the field of dental or medical technology.
- Practical experience in implantology or medical technology and knowledge of the technical documentation of medical devices are desirable.
- In your professional career, you have already successfully planned and implemented technical projects with contacts from various departments on several occasions.
- In addition to a business-fluent knowledge of the German language and a good command of English, both written and spoken, you are particularly convincing due to your high degree of empathy, your strong organisational skills and your decisiveness. Ideally, you already have some leadership experience.
What you can expect:
An exciting perspective awaits you in an innovative company in the dental technology market. The company's expertise and professional competence is based on know-how acquired over many years in its own research and development facilities. As an important part of a dynamic and highly qualified team, you will contribute your share to a fair and collegial cooperation. Appreciation and the opportunity to grow professionally and personally with the company are just some of the aspects that characterise our client's philosophy.
For further information please contact Patrick Schoen, Practice Lead, Medical Devices DACH at i-Pharm Consulting +49 (0) 89 380 358 48. Please send your application documents to email@example.com. If this role does not apply to you, you are welcome to contact Mr Schoen for further information on other career opportunities. If you know someone in your network who might be interested, you are also welcome to provide Mr. Schoen's contact details.