Territory Manager, Mobility Products, Newcastle
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Territory Manager, Patient Lifting & Mobility Products, Newcastle, NSW
Our client is a leading manufacturer of patient lifting, seating and mobility products in ANZ. Due to continuous growth, they require a Territory Manager join their team in Newcastle. This is an exciting opportunity to successful company which offers long-term career opportunities. This is a full-time position.
Territory Manager - Patient Lifting & Mobility Newcastle - NSW
Outstanding opportunity for a driven professional to join a leading mobility/ medical device company in a sales capacity. The role involves dealing with dealers and customers providing high quality sales and clinical support on patient lifting, seating & mobility products. The successful Territory Manager will be responsible for calling on warm leads and maintaining existing client relationships.
The most suitable candidate will come from an occupational therapist background and be a passionate, driven professional with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. The Territory Manager will be competitive with a desire to improve peoples live by providing quality wheelchair, seating & mobility products. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a recognised mobility/ medical device company in a sales capacity, with long-term career opportunities available.
- Ideally previous sales experience, however the right attitude and drive is essential.
- Ability to understand clients' needs and concerns to maximise potential sales opportunities.
- Must develop strong understanding of company ethos and become a product champion.
- Ideally coming from a background in Occupational Therapy
- Strong understanding of wheelchairs, seating & mobility products
- Ability to analyse clients and maximize potential sales opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Health Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or general Science
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate commensurate with industry standards
- Excellent on-boarding and support provided
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Practice Manager James McCune on +61 (02) 8310 5848, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, James is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Sales / Inside Sales Executive/ Healthcare Sales/ Sales Executive / Medical Devices/ Mobility/ Mobility Scooter/ Beds and Furniture/ Pressure and Posture Care/ Disability/ Wheelchair/ Paediatric Wheelchair/ Sports Wheelchair/ Scooters/