Senior Medical Writer – client dedicated
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Working embedded with one of our key big pharma clients, you will perform medical writing tasks for neuroscience or oncology studies, or in other therapeutic areas depending on your preference and experience.
No two days are the same in our Medical Writing team, but typical responsibilities will include:
- To research, write and edit clinical and regulatory documents by applying functional expertise and your clinical drug development knowledge
- To lead project teams in drafting individual report specifications and in coordinating data analysis
- To contribute to clinical protocol development, collaborating with different functional areas from around the world
You will be encouraged to leverage your experience and benefit from the knowledge of other team members, all the time being supported by a transparent management structure designed to enable you to succeed.
PRA is the ideal place to foster your Medical Writing career. As you gain experience in PRA, there may be options to progress in to lead or functional management roles.
The position can be based remote in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands or Denmark.
An experienced and motivated Medical Writing professional committed to making things happen.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A relevant educational background, preferably PhD, MD or PharmD
- Extensive experience in medical writing
- Familiarity with infectious diseases and / or vaccines
- Robust knowledge of clinical study report, protocol and CTD writing
- Fluent English language skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and collaborate with global team members
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Senior Medical Writer – client dedicated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly