- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
BAP Pharma are Global Leaders in Clinical Trails supply, specialising in comparator sourcing and secondary packaging. Founded in 2011, BAP Pharma, is an incredible story of growth and success, steadily expanding its operations into different countries, with a presence in the UK, USA and Germany.
We are a team of professionals who have a passion for delivering on our promises to each other and our customers. We are driven to create exceptional value and an unrivalled service. Our culture is one of openness, honesty and respect and our goal is to become the Global Leader in the Clinical Trails Supply Industry, known for our innovation, expertise, ethics and dedication to providing excellent customer services.
We are now looking for people with a passion for great customer service and doing the right thing, to help us take the business forward. Our people are our greatest asset, without them we will not be able to deliver on our promises. Our future is exciting, come join us!
BAP have an amazing opportunity for a Business Manager to join our busy and growing team. The role of the Business Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan. The role will predominantly focus on ensuring clinical trial comparator supplies and ancillaries are delivered to clients on time with all relevant documents
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables and plan and track project timelines
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers’, prepare quotes, PO’s and invoices.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain key documents and supplier’s Medical Information Departments.
- Liaise with clients’ logistical departments to ensure supplies are delivered as expected.
- Ensure relevant documents are obtained for exporting supplies around the globe.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts and Identify and manage project dependencies.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members.
- Conduct project post-mortems and create recommendation reports
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Become adept at using BAPs in house stock control system: OrderWise
- Make sure every scheduled delivery is checked to ensure batch number, expiry and quantity is as agreed with the client
- University degree or college diploma
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity.
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Database and operating systems experience with stock control systems.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors from different disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
This role reports to the MD. Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients to the USA, Europe and within UK and entail weekends away. We have a diverse range of employees with different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to diversity and inclusion.