Clinical Trial Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An established biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Clinical Trial Associate to join their team in South England. The company is focused on the discovery and development of innovative therapeutic and diagnostic solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Effectively and efficiently interact with internal, clinical site and vendor personnel.
- Have the interest and ability to expand knowledge of clinical trial management procedures and regulatory submission requirements.
- Learn health care authority regulations and guidelines, and apply to daily activities.
- Perform day-to-day activities based on Standard Operating Procedures and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, including the identification of problems and proposed solutions, in consultation with more senior team members.
- Benefit from close supervision but be willing to work independently.
- Receive guidance on clinical development process and the role operations plays in that process.
- Track progress across multiple programs and communicate this to internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize trial and program related team meetings, associated agendas, and generate meeting minutes, including tracking of action items.
- Become familiar with and assist in maintaining clinical invoice tracking and other budget databases for multiple projects, generate periodic reports on status of payments and other database reports, and resolve payment inquiries from investigator sites.
- Maintain other informational databases for clinical trial status throughout the life of a clinical program.
- Train to monitor clinical sites / data under the direction of experienced clinical research personnel through co-monitoring visits.
Skills and Requirements
- BS/BA degree in healthcare / scientific field preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP, GCP).
- Demonstrate a very strong ability to adapt, organise and manage priorities.
- Your thoroughness, your discretion and your sense of confidentiality are recognised and appreciated.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.