Statistical / Senior Statistical Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
SAS Programmer / Senior SAS Programmer
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical Life is exclusively shortlisting for a SAS Programmer with experience in clinical trials. My client based in the North is a CRO with strong experience in early phase clinical trials and projects across major Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology & Medical Device companies.
I would like to speak to talented individuals who wish to be an integral part of an exciting world class team - ensuring quality across all programs. For a confidential conversation call Jonathan Cunliffe on +49 3221 421 9777.
·Statistical programming of table lists and figures for clinical & non clinical studies.
·Develop programming specifications for analysis datasets, pooled datasets and deliverables in consultation with the statistician.
·Support quality control and quality checks of deliverables.
·Statistical programming of ISS / ISE and for requests from authorities.
·Develop and maintain CDISC standards and supervise service providers accordingly.
- Ideally 2 years of experience in clinical programming supporting clinical trials in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge in CDISC standards and ADaM/SDTM datasets.
- Knowledge of / experience with SAS software (including SAS macro language).
- Experience in coordination of programming work across a clinical study.
- Good understanding of global clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies.
- Very good English (oral and written).
For a confidential discussion please contact
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical on
+49 3221 421 9777.
Apply for Statistical / Senior Statistical Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Data Analyst Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Biostatistics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- SAS Programming Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Statistical Programming Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany