Pack Room Supervisor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
BAP Pharma are Global Leaders in Clinical Trials supply, specialising in comparator sourcing and secondary packaging. Founded in 2011, BAP Pharma, is an incredible story of growth and success, steadily expanding its operations into different countries, with a presence in the UK, USA and Germany.
We are a team of professionals who have a passion for delivering on our promises to each other and our customers. We are driven to create exceptional value and an unrivalled service. Our culture is one of openness, honesty and respect and our goal is to become the Global Leader in the Clinical Trails Supply Industry, known for our innovation, expertise, ethics and dedication to providing excellent customer services.
We are now looking for people with a passion for great customer service and doing the right thing, to help us take the business forward. Our people are our greatest asset, without them we will not be able to deliver on our promises. Our future is exciting, come join us!
BAP Pharma have a great opportunity for a Pack Room Supervisor to join their busy and growing team. This position is responsible for secondary packaging room activities, supervision of Packaging Room Operators and the provision of support to the Clinical Project Manager and/or Project Coordinator.
- Manage the day-to-day secondary packaging room activities and execute batch records
- Supervises Packaging Room Associates with regards to completion of packaging room activities
- Performs accountability of drug product, clinical labels and packaging components within each batch record activity
- Inspects blister strips, blister cards, foil pouches, bottles and vials for damage or defects
- Assembly, inspection and manual application of labels at all product storage temperatures
- Completes cleans in secondary packaging rooms
- Works directly with representatives from Operations and Quality Assurance to resolve any discrepancies or to gain clarification
- Performs other duties as required
- Participation in training sessions, presentations and meetings
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and German are essential
- General mathematical skills and be Computer literate
- Previous experience of working within a similar environment preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of all SOPs related to packaging and labelling
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry and strict adherence to cGMP standards
- Follows relevant safety procedures in relation to the operation of any equipment in secondary packaging rooms
- Must work well with staff inside and outside the packaging rooms by being persuasive, encouraging and motivating
- Experience of working independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment is essential
- Able to easily deal with changing priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Interpersonal awareness and sensitivity
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Maintain high standards of quality
- Results focused
This role reports to the Director of Operations. Overtime may be required from time to time to meet project deadlines. You may be handling bulk products, so some physical lifting is required. We have a diverse range of employees with different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Apply for Pack Room Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly