Manager, Clinical Vendor Management Digital Health
- Experience Level
One thing we all have in common is the drive to produce great results for our clients and to advance treatment options available to patients worldwide. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate, to achieve these results. Enter: the Strategic Solutions Division.
Leveraging the advantages of working for a top-5 CRO, whilst simultaneously working fully-dedicated to a leading pharma company, will guarantee that the results you help accomplish in drug development are matched by your own career achievements.
As a Manager Clinical Vendor Management you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
You will be repsonible for implementation and maintenance of digital health systems supporting clinical development activities within the Global Development department. The incumbent will be required to provide subject matter expertise in system implementation, validation, maintenance and issue escalation. In addition, it includes participation in/lead operational strategy projects.
The services require to work closely with other team members to ensure system impact is assessed and mitigation strategies are in place where applicable. A clear understanding on the needs of clinical trials/programs and internal or external stakeholders.
In this role your key responsabilities will be:
Services rendered will adhere to applicable Johnson & Johnson SOPs, WIs, policies, all applicable local laws and regulations, ICH-GCP, etc
Complies with relevant training requirements.
Protect the rights of others; protect privacy and company assets, particularly information as the key asset.
Maintain adequate communication with relevant parties within and outside the company
Regularly update information in applicable systems and templates.
Contribute to the development and improvement of departmental procedures and processes and templates in the scope of the company’s effort towards continuous quality improvement.
Maintain quality standards and timelines that are consistent with business needs.
Organize multiple complex priorities and projects and use a range of techniques to identify and resolve trial-related problems
Change management – understand how to cope with change and influence/motivate others to deal with change
To ensure success within this role, the following are required:
- Bachelor’s degree (University degree) or equivalent education required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of operational experience in clinical trials with a pharmaceutical company and/or a CRO is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical development processes, global clinical operations, and strategic planning is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices for vendor management is required.
- Good understanding of the therapeutic areas where J&J is involved is required.
- Experience with self service provides, digital platforms and technologies is preferred.
- Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems.
- Demonstrate a passion for digital technologies and how these are implemented in clinical studies
- Excellent in speaking and writing in English. Effective communication skills, oral and written.
- Good presentational and motivational skills
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Manager, Clinical Vendor Management Digital Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly