Lead CMC GRA - Career as Manager - Munich Area
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client is currently developing innovative drugs. For supporting the new activities, the team is currently looking for a new Lead CMC Global Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/w/d).
If you want to get exposure to the more strategic part of the company and of the registration department, with the sight of stepping up as manager, this position is ideal.
In fact, in this role you will be among the main decision makers for the CMC regulatory global strategy, whilst being in regular touch with the Senior Stakeholders of the company.
Keep in mind that in this firm 70% of the leading roles are covered internally. This position is therefore the right step for speeding your development!
Your Core Functions:
- Acting as decision maker for the development of a global, business sounded CMC Registration strategy
- Acting as the main contact point for the relevant Global Health Authorities for ensuring a correct dossier compilation and maintenance
- Taking part to the Global Regulatory Meetings for representing the technical strategy of the CMC Regulatory Department
- Management of the relevant Senior Stakeholders
- Supporting your team in compiling the relevant registration dossiers and in the contact with the HA
- Performing some Pre-Approval and Post-Marketing operative tasks
Location: Munich Area
Starting Datum: ASAP according to your notice period
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable according to your experience and qualifications
Your Profile and Qualifications:
- Solid experience as Drug Registration Manager or as Global RA
- Experience in composing Module 3
- High command of English language, written and spoken.
- Ability to work in EU countries without holding any sponsorship or visa.
Happy to recommend someone? If you want to recommend someone, and we manage to place your referral, you will get a small 'thank you' gift from us!
My Contact Details:
Dr Emma Fleury, Practice Manager für Recruitment in Regulatory Affairs
TEL: +49 89 3803 5861
Due to the high number of applications, we could be not able to come back to you, especially if your requirements are too distant from the one requested above. We thank you in advance for your understanding.