Scheduling Manager, Process R&D
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our employees are able to develop their careers in exciting new medical technologies, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Process R&D team consists of experienced scientists and engineers that have extensive expertise in all aspects of upstream and downstream development. PR&D take processes from the laboratory “bench” scale and apply process expertise and engineering fundamentals for delivery to Manufacturing.
We are currently recruiting for a Scheduling Manager to join the team. The purpose of this role is to provide essential scheduling activities to support delivery of the ongoing high quality work conducted by the team.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Support implementation of scheduling tools within Process R&D
- Carry out scheduling duties for Process R&D department including:
- High level client programme scheduling specifically for Process R&D activities, ensuring all external client and internal project work packages are accurately scheduled
- Lead Process R&D input to OXB Capacity Planning Meetings and New Client Proposal Meetings
- Coordination of scheduling for upstream, downstream and analytics team activities
- Coordination of Process R&D equipment / facility maintenance with engineering scheduling manager
- Forecasting laboratory equipment capacity and resource requirements for Process R&D based on internal project and external client demands
- Work closely with Process R&D Directors and Leads to provide current and future resourcing models
- Accountable for own performance in alignment with group objectives and deadlines.
- Work in accordance with the OXB quality management system.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good standard of secondary education A level or equivalent in English, Maths and Science
- Scheduling qualification preferable with previous scheduling experience
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Experience of working within a Laboratory/Pharma manufacturing environment beneficial
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages including Microsoft Excel and Project
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives.
No agencies please