NPI & Raw Materials Associate Manager
3 days left
- Experience Level
My client, a global pharmaceutical company in South Dublin, is recruiting for an Associate Manager. This is a full time permanent position and would be working with NPI and Raw Materials!
As an associate manager you will be responsible for schedule adherence and to ensure that it is met for stability and QC release testing.
You will be responsible for the daily operations, efficient workflows and adherence to strict deadlines.
You will secure accordance with cGMP/ISO 13485 and regulatory requirements for the activities performed by the section.
You will be responsible to recruit and train staff when appropriate. You will also be responsible for performance management of the staff.
You will be overall responsible for below tasks within your lab:
- Approve documentation, including maintaining SOPs, work instructions, test methods and worksheets.
- Maintain and validate analytical procedures.
- Review and approve analytical results and handle incidents, deviations, OOS results and change controls.
- You will be required to continuously seek new ways to simplify and improve processes as well as implement changes.
Job specific requirements
- You will ideally possess a Master of Science degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology or equivalent.
- You will possess minimum 2 years’ experience as a supervisor within a pharma environment.
- You must have a strong understanding of pharmaceutical quality processes and manufacturing processes.
- Experience with LEAN is considered as an advantage.
- You must be result oriented, able to set and communicate goals and expectations, be self-driven and ambitious as well as being fueled by driving improvements.
- In addition you possess excellent interpersonal, decision making and team work skills.
In return we can offer you a job where you can develop and make a big difference for your own lab as well as for our many patients.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Apply for NPI & Raw Materials Associate Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly