Virtual Trial - Study Concierge (Polish Speaker)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
**Home based - All Europe**
"IQVIA Virtual Trials brings studies directly to patients wherever they are — as 100% remote studies or as hybrids blending patient-centric approaches with traditional site-based elements. Our decentralized model offers the adaptability necessary to meet any sponsor’s requirements — small or large, local or global."
Under guidance, controls the report generation process and provides guidance and support to clients daily or as a specialist on specific products/services.
- Ensures the contract fulfilment to specifications of basic and routine reports for defined customers
- Reviews client data requirements with the appropriate internal resource to ensure that basic product deliverables meet the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
- Follows IQVIA data verification protocols.
- Researches, analyses and responds to client inquiries that are routine in nature.
- Provides support to team for client service meetings at customer sites.
- May produce ad-hoc studies on demand.
Typically requires -0-2 years of prior relevant experience.
Experience in a pharmaceutical setting preferred
Ability to speak additional European language
Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education.
Bachelor's Degree or two years related work experience
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in PC applications such as Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral)
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.