SCRA I - Homebased
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are working with a mid-size CRO with head quarters in the Switzerland and offices in over 60 locations worldwide. The CRO focuses in a number of areas like: oncology, IBD , CNS and infectious diseases from Phase II-IV.
The CRO is seeking a SCRA I to join their team in Italy in homebased position. In Italy they have an office with a team of approximately 35 people in total.
The CRO focuses on quality of the studies rather than quantity, so if you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing team, with the opportunity to continue to develop this could be a great opportunity for you. As a company they pride themselves of their low staff turnover 7% globally, which is better the industry standard!
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in Italy
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Full working proficiency in English and Italian
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
Apply for SCRA I - Homebased
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly