Regulatory Affairs Data Analyst Junior
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Junior Data Analyst
My client, a top 5 global medical device company is looking to strengthen their regulatory affairs team with a Regulatory Data Analyst. This role can be remote in Estonia, Lithuania or Latvia.
Drawing on relevant expertise and information from both internal and external sources, contribute towards the preparation and maintenance of regulatory information on the regulatory status of Medical Devices
- From varying data sources, identify and extract information regarding the regulatory status of products and/or maintain records
- Coordinate, prepare, and provide information on regulatory status to support local and regional regulatory submissions
- Maintain data integrity of the information on product life cycle management in MS Excel and a Regulatory Information Database.
- Assist other members of the team with issues as they arise
- Provide valuable input for the planning and development of a centralized regulatory database system to help identify and align both local and global regulatory organization.
- Assist other members of the team on regulatory work as appropriate
- Proven data administration experience
- Strong database experience
- Strong team player
- Outspoken high standard of accuracy and attention to a very high level of detail
- Successful graduation in a Life Science degree or equivalent
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Able to handle and manipulate large excel sheets.
- Good written and spoken English
- Proficient in Estonian.