Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are seeking a highly experienced, passionate Director within the Health Economics and Outcomes Research industry to join a leading healthcare value consultancy based in Manchester, United Kingdom.
You will be joining a team of professionals within the Health Economics and Outcomes Research Industry with a likeminded and supportive environment. With this opportunity you will also be provided with a dedicated and structed training program to ensure you are constantly developing your skills and knowledge.
Our client’s growth has skyrocketed throughout the past years’ as business is as busy as ever. If you are an ambitious professional, looking for career progression and personal growth this is the role for you!
Role requirements, Qualifications and Skills:
- A strong scientific background with a first or second degree in Life Sciences and/or Health Economics.
- Must have over 7 years’ previous experience working within an agency or client environment.
- Understand business targets together, ability to lead the team in reaching these targets.
- The ability to efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality, demonstrating clearly how the project meets our clients’ needs.
- You will have the ability to engage actively with clients to create opportunities for new business.
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs for the numerous stakeholders.
- You will be able to demonstrate strategic insight, identify solutions for challenging strategic or technical problem, and gain client confidence.
- Ability to lead and manage members of a project team.
- Mentor more junior team members and provide training in your areas of expertise.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Posses expertise in designing and effectively executing complete Market Access or Health Economics and Outcomes Research strategies and tactics.
In addition to the attractive salary, our client also offers all employees a generous benefits package including health insurance, pension schemes and gym memberships, regular incentives, and wellbeing breaks.
Take charge of your career and apply now!
Contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly