Senior & Principal Statisticians
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with one of the worlds leading CROs in the recruitment of multiple Senior and Principal Statisticians to join their passionate and technically agile Programming & Statistics team.
Supported by cutting edge technology and a management team of industry recognised experts this organisation gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. The Biostatistician role is an excellent opportunity for someone that loves working directly with clients, contributing as a high-level project lead and key contributor.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Development of study protocols, including participation in study design discussions and sample size calculations
- Reviewing CRFs and data review guidelines; developing statistical analysis plans (SAPs), including analysis dataset and TLG specifications
- Performing statistical analyses and interpreting statistical results
- Preparing clinical study reports, including integrated summaries for submissions (ISS/ISE), other documents for Health Authorities, Publication or exploratory purpose
- Leading study activities when called upon
- Perform QC and oversight of other third parties' contributions as appropriate
- MSc in Statistics/Biostatistics (or equivalent).
- At least 4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Excellent understanding of the statistical principles underlying clinical trials
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory issues associated with the reporting of clinical data in the submission process
- Outstanding SAS® programming skills and familiarity of other statistical packages
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills to create and follow timelines, conduct long-range planning, adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple projects
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
Apply for Senior & Principal Statisticians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly