Senior Medical Writer - Promotional and Medical
- Experience Level
Senior Medical Writer Medical Education & Brand Comms
Salary range: £45k - £60k (depending on experience)
Locations: Covent Garden – Remote/Flexible working options available post covid-19
Albion Rye Associates are working with an independent healthcare communications agency who specialise in promotional and medical education projects with a range of different pharma and biotech clients on a global and regional level. At this agency, you would get the opportunity to work with C-suite level clients on a range of varied and interesting projects that you get a real say in what to do with!
This agency focusses on complex Oncology projects, speciality medicines and lots of rare disease work. As the you will enjoy regular client contact and enjoy bringing science to life through creative and educational channels. You have the option to work on purely Medical Education projects or a mix of promotional and medical, whatever your preference.
- Able to consistently deliver scientifically accurate work.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, as well as actively pursue new business opportunities.
- Ensure that your work, and that of your team, is of high quality and scientifically accurate.
- Able to ensure that you and junior writers are meeting client needs and conforming to industry guidelines.
- Working as the editorial support and providing guidance along with strategic input into accounts.
- Maintain knowledge in relevant therapy areas, industry guidelines and best practice.
On offer is a highly competitive salary as well as nice company benefits. The company culture is one of the big selling points of this business, and post covid-19 and remote working, you will enjoy socialising with your team regularly in and outside of work but can also enjoy working at home if this is your preference.
Please apply now to send me a copy of your CV or you can contact me to find out more on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07930850537
Apply for Senior Medical Writer - Promotional and Medical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly