Senior Pharmacovigilance Auditor / Senior PV Auditor
- Experience Level
- Full-time permanent position
- Some remote working, some office work (Essex) and auditing travel post-COVID
- Competitive base salary and package
- The Pharmacovigilance Auditor is responsible for the management and conduct of pharmacovigilance audits for company clients. They will also be responsible for the maintenance and management of the internal PV programme.
- Their role is to build and manage the auditing team and grow the auditing function within the business, utilising their expertise, knowledge and experience of best-practice methodologies and practices in industry.
- This role will work closely with the EEA QPPV/ UK QPPVs, and QMS Team Leader to ensure our client has a coherent plan for the provision of audits to clients.
Full job description available on application
- Excellent working understanding of all areas of Pharmacovigilance
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Effective decision maker
- Management experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience of working in Pharmacovigilance, with at least 2 years experience in the GVP auditing field.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Drug Safety £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Pharmacovigilance £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Quality £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex
- Auditor £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Essex