Account Manager - BrandComms and Medical Education
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Account Manager Medical Education & Brand Comms
Salary range: £35k - £45k (depending on experience)
Locations: Covent Garden – Remote/Flexible working options available post covid-19
Albion Rye Associates are working with an independent healthcare communications agency who specialise in promotional and medical education projects with a range of different pharma and biotech clients on a global and regional level. At this agency, you would get the opportunity to work with C-suite level clients on a range of varied and interesting projects that you get a real say in what to do with!
This agency focusses on complex Oncology projects, speciality medicines and lots of rare disease work. As the Account Manager, you will enjoy regular client contact and enjoy bringing science to life through creative and educational channels.
- Act as point of contact for specified clients.
- Take full responsibility for your projects, manging the day-to-day delivery of your accounts.
- Ensure effective communication of project briefs to internal teams and colleagues.
- Able to ensure that projects are on brief when delivered to clients.
- Update your clients regularly on project progress.
- Manage financial aspects of projects.
- Able to work well with your colleagues, communicating well especially whilst working remotely.
- Support and maintain the working relationships with all clients, including some senior level contacts.
On offer is a highly competitive salary as well as nice company benefits. The company culture is one of the big selling points of this business, and post covid-19 and remote working, you will enjoy socialising with your team regularly in and outside of work.
Please apply now to send me a copy of your CV or you can contact me to find out more on email@example.com or 07930850537
Apply for Account Manager - BrandComms and Medical Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly