Sales Representative Medical Technology - Scandinavia
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Proclinical are currently searching for a new Sales Representative to oversee Medical business in Scandinavia. You will be responsible for sales activities and pursue ongoing expansion of business development opportunities together with strategic partners.
- Engage and build meaningful relationships with customers and partners
- Foster existing relationships and create a trusting foundation for further opportunities
- Ensure timely involvement in all applicable tenders, working together with customers
- Travel to existing customer hospitals to expand the product portfolio at those sites
- Visit new customers to develop our business and lead/manage the complete sales process
- Communicate with strategic partners and develop a creative mid and long term strategy in alignment with corporate strategy
- Gather accurate forecast and applicable data to perform budget planning
- Generate and maintain a complete and consistent customer database for assigned territory
Skills and Requirements
- At least 2 years' working experience in sales - capital equipment sales
- Experience in a medical/engineering environment is considered as a plus
- A personable, engaging demeanor
- Mandatory fluency in Swedish and English.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.