Account Manager - Healthcare PR
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Account Manager, Healthcare Comms
Account Manager, Permanent, Healthcare Comms
Central London Office / Flexible working
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be working exclusively with a specialist healthcare communications agency who have deep knowledge and experience in science, drug discovery and development, clinical practice, regulatory issues, and consumer wellness. Due to internal account growth, I am supporting the agency in recruiting an ambitious Account Manager for their team.
You must be able to hit the ground running on a busy, global account with an additional one or two smaller accounts. You will work with an established team on product communications, internal communications, and corporate issues management. You will focus heavily on cell therapy accounts. You should Posses strong project management, planning, and strategic thinking skills and understand the strategic overview of your accounts and able to contribute to strategic planning events.
- Driving day-to-day account handling, whilst providing direction, support, and coaching to members of the junior account team
- Providing clients with specific agency healthcare counsel
- Assisting with new business proposal development and pitching
- Responsible for budgetary control (trackers, fee forecasting/reconciliation, budgeting, and invoicing)
- Writing high-quality health documents, ensuring the highest standards for all client deliverables and with work that includes both traditional PR and digital/social innovation