Senior Medical Writer - Medical Education Agency
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Medical Writer.
Permanent, Medical Education agency.
£45k - £55k + bonus and benefits.
Flexible working or office based in Manchester/Macclesfield.
Albion Rye Associates are working with a fantastic medical education agency who have been leaders in the flawless delivery of multichannel healthcare communications through industry leading project management and scientific expertise, for over 35 years!
Your new role:
This is an oncology-based account where you will work on Head & Neck cancers, Paediatric cancers and other solid tumours (preclinical). This role will not involve line management experience
This role is a mix of Medical Affairs work and Publications:
Head & Neck cancers: MA 75%, pubs 25%
Paediatric cancers: MA 10%, pubs 90%
Other solid tumours (preclinical): MA 10%, pubs 90%
Head & Neck cancers
- Comms planning, medical education materials, Q&As, ad boards, workshops, internal training, pubs (abstracts/posters, manuscript)
- Publications (manuscripts, abstracts, posters, orals), some symposium work and booth materials
Other solid tumours (preclinical)
- Publications (manuscripts), some slide kits, MOA work
Roles and responsibilities:
• Work independently and lead client calls - confident and vocal on client calls
• Able to be lots of hands on writing
• Experience in reviewing junior work
• Experience across spectrum of Med Affairs, particularly in meetings-based work
• Experience coaching junior writers
• Experience of working with teams across geographical sites
• Some publications experience useful but not essential
• Experience across spectrum of med affairs, especially in comms planning
• Publications experience is essential
Full job description available upon suitable application.
Please contact Meg for more information on 07930850537 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Medical Writer - Medical Education Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- HR / Recruitment / Training £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Homeworking
- Medical Education £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Homeworking
- Medical Communications £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Homeworking
- Medical Writing £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Homeworking