Senior CRA - Barcelona - €50,000
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are partnered with one of Europe's leading mid-sized CROs who are looking to grow their clinical function in Spain. The ideal candidate will be based in the Barcelona area, due to site & office locations..
The CRO you would be joining pride themselves on their excellent staff retention rate, and have gone from strength to strength across Europe over the last few years. They also have an excellent development program, enabling their employees to pursue their ambitions while supporting them on their journey.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study start-up
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- Mentor and train Junior CRAs
- Additional Senior CRA duties
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in Spain
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in Oncology, Onco-Hematology, IBD or Infectious Diseases
- Full working proficiency in English and Spanish
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
Benefits and additional information:
- Vacation entitlement: 25 working days per year
- Private health insurance
- Meal vouchers in amount of 9 Euro per day
- Life & travel insurance
- # Visits per month: up to 7. right now it is about 60% on site- 40% remote.
- # of Projects: it will depend on the stage and sites allocated on each one, but 3-4 is a realistic estimation.
- # of Sites: from 12 to 14, again depending on the study characteristics, stage and recruitment.
Please contact Harry Henson on +44 203 875 9966 or email@example.com for more information about this role.