Sales Director / Associate Sales Director
4 days left
- Experience Level
Exciting opportunity for a Project Director to join an Observational Research service provider! The primary purpose of this senior management role is to generate sales and oversee and direct the management of dedicated global client accounts and product lines. The role requires a strong understanding of the pharmaceutical marketplace, analytical skills and marketing insight.
- To generate sales specific to product lines responsible for, and to support other products
- To coach and line manage a talented team.
- Leads and directs the work of other members of the project team.
- Sole responsibility of product lines. This includes:
- Key liaison contact with the client
- Participate actively in design and have final sign-off
- Management and over-seeing of project team.
- Liaison with clients to deliver outputs, to present data and solve client follow-up data requests
- To further develop business with new and existing clients
- ·Participate actively in the definition of new products/product lines.
- ·Required to interpret complex information in order to develop solutions to client-specific problems, and direct others to accomplish and implement solutions to these problems.
- ·Participate in internal & external company meetings.
- ·Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- ·Maintains contacts with key clients and other outside institutions that can help further the interests of the business and service to the clients.
- ·Responsible for ensuring that all marketing efforts and business practices utilized by the department are of the highest ethical standard and to maintain quality standards.
- ·Holistic responsibility of all product lines in order to better achieve company goals.
- ·As a member of the Director team to contribute towards continued development of the overall business
Onsite or Remote in the UK.
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its headquarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Joshua Smith on +44 (0) 20 3928 8388 or e-mail on email@example.com
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Apply for Sales Director / Associate Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly