Clinical Research Associate 1
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions have formed a new exclusive partnership with a small full service CRO that have recently gone through a merger with another small CRO and are now at the begging of a vast expansion plan within their clinical department.
We are looking for a CRA to join the Belgium team on a permanent basis. This is the ideal position for a CRA who is relatively junior and is looking for a company in which you can professionally grow within in the long term. It can be worked 100% from home in Belgium with the requirement to conduct between 5-8 site visits per month.
- Act as the main POC between the LCRA and site staff
- Perform site initiation visits to train and instruct site staff on the study specific requirements
- Perform Close-out visits
- Perform centralized and risk based monitoring activities
- Prepare site visit reports
- Verify all studies files and ensure files are maintained and up to date
- Life Science degree of equivalent
- Experience with independent monitoring is essential
- Experience working in a CRO is preferred
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Apply for Clinical Research Associate 1
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly