Statistical Programmer – 897270 UR
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, committed into delivering products on the market over the next 5 years, is looking a Statistical Programmer for a Permanent role in Basel area.
- Develops programs and generates Tables, Listings and Figures for trial or project specific reports and statistical analyses in agreement with trial documentation and guidelines from the trial programmer and/or the statistician.
- In agreement with the trial programmer and/or statistician, designs and implements trial and/ or project analysis data sets, including data derivations and data mapping.
- Performs and documents quality control (QC) activities as per company standard operating procedures (SOPs), working practices and guidance from the trial programmer.
- Delivers listings, summary reports and figures to the trial programmer and/ or the statistician as per the reporting event timelines.
- Maintains up-to-date documentation for the programs, metadata, data sets, reports and analyses that are under his/her responsibility, files all relevant trial documents in the eTMF.
- Supports the implementation of computerized systems/subsystems and tools that facilitate the reporting and documentation of statistical analyses.
- Complies with ICH-GCP regulations and company SOPs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- University degree preferably in mathematics, informatics or other scientific discipline.
- Good knowledge of programming in SAS (at minimum SAS base, SAS macro).
- Basic knowledge of R, knowledge of other programming languages and of data management principles and tools is an asset.
- Understanding of statistical concepts in clinical trials (descriptive statistics, classical hypothesis testing, etc.).
- Understanding of CDISC data models, especially SDTM and ADaM.
- Ability to analyze problems and formulate ideas in a structured and logical manner.
- Must be able to work according to operating procedures, specifications and timelines.
- Previous experience in statistical programming, especially in a pharmaceutical company or a clinical research organization (CRO) is an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work independently with commitment to achieve common goals.
Apply for Statistical Programmer – 897270 UR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly