- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Medical and Patient Communications (MPC) team is growing, and we are seeking an enthusiastic and focussed Operations Executive to join us at this very exciting time in our evolution. The Operations Executive will support the Operations Manager and team in the development, delivery and tracking of all operational activities that meet MPC’s objectives and the expectations of both our internal and external clients. These activities will include collating and analysing data on which operational decisions can be based, including financial data and customer feedback. The Operations Executive will also be involved in the development, management and improvement of operational tools, and be responsible for coordinating existing, and where appropriate new, SOPs and workflows, and processes, setting up and maintaining all operational documentation files, records, databases and tracking systems, liaising with internal departments, and managing relationships with external contractors. The successful candidate will be well-organized, have excellent attention to detail, be skilled in the use of Excel, and thrive in fast-paced environments. An understanding of medical communications agency and/or pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- Provide support to Operations Manager and team in the development, delivery and tracking of operational activities that meet the objectives of the internal MPC team.
- Collate and analyse data on which operational decisions can be based.
- Pull financial reports to support the management of project finances.
- Manage the collation and analysis of Customer feedback.
- Assist in coordination of new and existing SOPs and workflows where appropriate.
- Set up and maintain all operational documentation files and records.
- Update and maintain relevant internal databases, tracking systems, and operational plans.
- Liaise with internal departments and manage relationships with external contractors to coordinate delivery of activities, including scheduling and briefing as appropriate.
- Coordinate and attend Operations team meetings, take and record minutes, notes and actions and follow up accordingly.
- Actively suggest potential improvements for operational tools and processes.
- Familiarity with operational administration and financials
- Expertise in Excel (V-look ups, formulae, data analysis and presentation in chart/graph format)
- Data gathering ability
- Workflow and process analysis
- Trouble shooting experience
- Demonstrable ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adhere to demanding timelines and deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and internal clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including excellent vendor management and customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning, skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills with ability to distinguish when further supervision is needed
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- An understanding of medical communications agency and/or pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.