Clinical Research Associate
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This role is working in our core clinical site management function. The team works with multiple sponsors across a multitude of therapy areas and phases giving you the opportunity to improve and develop your experience. With strategic site relationship managers supporting you throughout your role this is a fantastic opportunity for you to embed yourself in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Site management and monitoring activities country wide
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan
- Provide protocol and study training to assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- If appropriate, co-monitoring, training and mentoring of junior members in the team
- You should be life science degree educated with independent on-site monitoring experience.
- You've handled multiple protocols and sites across a variety of drug indications.
- Flexibility and ability to travel are paramount with strong communication, written and presentation skills.
Apply for Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly