Homebased CRAs / Immediate Start / UK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have several Clinical Research Associate career opportunities!
Do you have clinical trial monitoring of UK-based based clinical studies gained within a CRO or pharmaceutical company?
Are you willing to drive to sites 2 to 3 times per week UK-wide or regionally?
Have you performed all aspects of CRA duties?
We are looking an experienced CRA/Clinical Trial monitoring with at least 9/12 month independent external monitoring of commercial studies (or a mix of commercial clinical studies) ideally in Oncology.
What is Offered
As a field-based/home-based CRA, you will have the opportunity to work with a sought-after client’s clinical trials in phase I-IV across different therapeutic areas. Our client is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicate CRA (Clinical Research Associate) in various UK regions (South West. South M4 corridor, Midlands, West Midlands, and/or Greater London/South West).
* Permanent and full-time contract of employment seconded to our client
* Salary according to actual level of skills and experience
* Company benefits to include 23 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays, car allowance, pension, medical health insurance, etc.
* Home-based working
* 4-week training for all new starters
* career scope medium to long term
The Role and your Responsibilities
The experienced field based / home based CRA (Clinical Research Associate) will perform all aspects of CRA work covering site evaluation, site initiation visits, site monitoring and close-out visits across phase II and phase III clinical trials in different medical indications.
• Facilitate subject enrolment at the site level with focused patient recruitment strategies and action plans;
• Identify site needs and site-related issues, escalate and/or initiate corrective actions when necessary, providing solutions for site staff to facilitate the clinical trial process;
• Respond to site-related queries and escalate site-related issues with operational site management responsibility;
• Perform investigational product accountability and reconciliation, maintain site study supplies, and facilitate the resolution of clinical queries to investigative staff;
• Build and maintain solid and long-term professional relationships with investigators and site staff;
• Ensure clinical study sites are conducting clinical trials in compliance with the respective protocol, our client's SOPs and applicable ICH/GCP guidelines and regulations;
• Assist in preparing sites for audits, review audit reports and contribute to resolving findings;
• Implement new technologies and systems at clinical sites, e.g. EDC systems;
• Ensure appropriate safety reporting as well as tracking and reporting of adverse events (AEs and SAEs) and to verify case reports and source documentation;
• Input and maintain electronic site management systems, provide input into clinical monitoring plans, input into case report forms and study-related documents as requested.
What is Required
- Degree (BA/BS/BSc) in life sciences or qualified nurse
- Previous CRA experience with external/independent clinical trial monitoring experience gained in the UK
- Willingness to travel 50-60% of the time to monitor sites by car
- Full-time availability
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to work effectively within fast-paced working environments
- Full UK working eligibility
- Start date asap / negotiable for the right candidate
Please send your CV* today to find out more details!
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Homebased CRAs / Immediate Start / UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly