Clinical Trial Manager / Global Studies / UK / Immediate Start!!
5 days left
- Experience Level
The Clinical Project Manager/Clinical Trial Manager main responsibilities will include:
• Planning and management of clinical studies conducted by global development team through the leadership of the cross-functional clinical study team
• Contributing to study-level risk assessments
• Leading and continually review risk mitigation activities to ensure study delivery to plan
• Identifying and resolving issues at a global level
• Reporting study progress at appropriate forums and to management
• Collaborating with Regional Clinical Trial Manager to ensure country level study delivery aligned with global delivery plans
• Overseeing global insourcing/outsourcing partner deliverables to the required standards
• Managing study-level budget and timelines
• Partnering with Tech Services, Supplier Governance and Electronic Trial Operations - to ensure vendor set-up, conduct and quality oversight of deliverables
• Leading global study-level documentation and required tool and systems set-up
• Leading development and implementation of global Drug Supply Plan
• Ensuring implementation of study(ies) in accordance with SOPs and ICH/GCP guidelines
What is required
• BA/BS/BSc or RN
• Previous experience of project managing international/global commercial clinical studies within the clinical research industry, i.e. within pharma, CRO or biotech working environments, ideally 5 to 7 years.
• Previous clinical study management/clinical project management as a Clinical Study Manager
• Experience in overseeing external clinical research vendors (CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.) highly preferred
• Project management experience including oversight of study deliverables, budgets, and timelines
• Ability to use scientific and clinical knowledge to conceptualize study designs
• Experience anticipating and resolving problems
• Experience writing and presenting clearly on scientific and clinical issues
• Experience collaborating and leading cross-functional teams (team/matrix environment)
• Knowledge of project risk management assessment and mitigation approaches
• Full-time availability
• Full and valid UK working eligibility
• Full and valid driving licence
• Ideally able to start ASAP/negotiable
What is offered
• Permanent contract of employment with DOCS seconded to the client;
• The role is office-based 3 days per week with the flexibility of 2 days' home-working;
• Competitive salary depending on level of skills and experience;
• Company benefits: 25 days' annual leave, car allowance, bonus, pension and healthcare.
Why Join DOCS?
If you are an experienced clinical study/trial manager, contact me now for more details with your latest CV at Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful*
Apply for Clinical Trial Manager / Global Studies / UK / Immediate Start!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Operations Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Project Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom