Head of Business Development and Marketing - Regulatory Affairs Consultancy
6 days left
- Experience Level
UK/EU Business Development Director
This regulatory affairs consultancy is hiring a Director of Business Development to immediately work for our UK office in a remote way. Individual will be responsible for bringing in new business opportunities through a variety of sales and marketing techniques.
Our client provides clients with solutions to support their regulatory affairs operations and strategy. They support companies in ensuring regulatory compliance across the globe by providing a team of experts who understand the regulations and can leverage this knowledge to assist our clients in their day to day operations.
Company has a vision to be the premier niche provider of Regulatory Affairs services to improve outcomes for our customers in the life sciences industry. Our primary objective is to provide end to end regulatory solutions that enable life science organization to deliver exceptional patient value. At this company, they take immense pride in what we do and how we do it. The successful candidates will strongly align with the organization’s mission and high standards.
Currently seeking an ambitious, self-motivated, and analytical Head of Marketing and Business Development who is knowledgeable about the life sciences landscape, specifically regulatory affairs. The Head of Growth and Marketing will be responsible for scaling growth and marketing initiatives, setting priorities, and ensuring all processes are trending up over time. Candidates must be willing to work in a fast-paced, growth-stage environment and thrive in a role that requires strategic thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Leverage your existing network to bring new project opportunities and expand their client base in the UK / EU
- Work with the management team on researching target opportunities and writing business proposals for both services and technology.
- Manage a business development pipeline through effective use of metrics and tracking, while effectively communicating internal priorities, challenges, and opportunities that impact revenue growth.
- Provide leadership for all UK / EU business development opportunities.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to set and execute the strategy and roadmap
for long term growth.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with functional peers in the organization in pursuit of the company’s overall business goals.
- Leverage cross-functional resources, the company’s regulatory and technical expertise into deal discussion with new and existing clients.
- Create a repeatable sales process that can be replicated as the team grows.
- Over time, identify, select, and manage a strategic portfolio of channel partnerships that drive market share through seamless execution, partner amplification, and integrated product and service differentiation.
- Investigate and interact with potential and existing customers to drive knowledge and interest in our services and technology - position pilots for new technology across the industry to gain traction with new clients.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the industry, including industry trends, best practices, business processes, industry financial measurements, performance indicators, and key competitors.
- Develop and manage existing client relationships – grow and expand these relationships based on revenue targets for each account.
- Manage any leads coming from the management team and website.
- Participate in Sales & Marketing meetings, attend networking events, industry trade shows, and various types of marketing activities to meet our growth and revenue objectives.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy, tactics, and metrics.
- Experience in consultative and value selling methodology, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and capabilities.
- 5+ years minimum experience in life sciences business development.
- Successful track record of closing deals and partnerships.
- 5+ years working with SaaS, mobile application, cloud, and life sciences related industries required.
- Experience selling to medical device and pharmaceutical companies preferred.
- Demonstration of analytical rigor with the ability to analyze and optimize marketing programs and growth initiatives.
- Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, inspire confidence, and a natural leader.
- Have had previous P&L experience.
- Good communication, budgeting, negotiation, people management, and social media skills
- Exposure to Microsoft suite of products including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
Apply for Head of Business Development and Marketing - Regulatory Affairs Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly